Carter’s Summer Toddler Boy Outfits

l

Comment count

Publish date

09/02/2020

Post author

Crystal Paterson

With summer coming to end I finally got around to putting together a few of Mal’s cute outfits from Carters and Osh Kosh BGosh. A few good toddler boy outfits and we were golden for the summer. Most of them are on sale right now. You can shop the links below or head over to my Liketoknow.it page and shop them there.

I got him just a few staple outfits, cute button-ups, and short. With a few extra shirts and then basically mix-matched them all. Kept a short and sweet summer wardrobe for him, especially since he spent most of the summer in his diaper only. Which also kept it budget-friendly.

Everything is linked below and through the LiketoKnow.It app.

OXFORD BUTTON-FRONT SHIRT + Plaid Short and just shorts.

Chambray Button-Front Shirt & Canvas Shorts

Dinosaurs Khaki Short

Stripe Jersey Tank

White T-shirts, and a similar pack of basic T-shirts

Black T-shirts

Hope this helps, I know shopping for boys isn’t always the easiest thing. They always have the cutest stuff for girls, but just find a few good toddler boy outfits and a few other staples, and you’re golden!

Love,
Crystal

*this post contains affiliate links. purchasing anything from the link will provide a small commission to my family as no additional cost to you. thank you for your support, my family appreciates your love and support.

Subscribe to our email and get access to all the insider info. Monthly newsletters, freebies, updates and more.

Exclusively this month, along with our newsletter, is our FREE Printables for our 'A' is for Apple Week Activity's Schedule - includes printables, instructions, set up and materials list.

18 Comments

1. Samantha

I love carters for my son! These are the cutest outfits!

• Crystal Paterson

I know right! they have the cutest stuff!

2. Casey

SO cute! Will have to check some of these out for my nephews!!!

• Crystal Paterson

Yes! They make great gifts! I always shop at Carter’s for presents!

3. Mackenzie

So stinking cute! It’s true, it’s so hard to shop for little boys sometimes! Thanks for putting this together.

• Crystal Paterson

I know right! The girls have way cuter stuff!

4. Kaycee

Adorable choices!

• Crystal Paterson

Thank you!

5. Erika

These outfits are adorable!!! I love to dress up my little man too!

• Crystal Paterson

I know right! It’s so fun!

6. Elaine Munoz

I agree, girl things are waaaayyy cuter and it’s not fair! Love these little outfits though…basics are a must!

• Crystal Paterson

I know right! I love M’s basic stuff so much!

7. Hollyanne Simon

You always dress him so cute!!! I LOVE carters stuff!

• Crystal Paterson

Thank you Hollyanne!

8. Izzy

OMG these little boy outfits are SO. STINKIN. CUTE!!! Boys are seriously so much fun to dress up!!!

• Crystal Paterson

I know right! When you find something cute it’s the best!

• Tess

Cute little outfits! I love them!

• Crystal Paterson

Thanks! Me too!

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe Now to our Monthly Newsletter and get this months FREE printable.

Get access to our FREE 'A' is for Apple Week Activity's Schedule, along with printables, instructions, set up and shoppable links.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest